Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Randy Orton Reportedly Willing To Talk To AEW

Take this with a huge grain of salt, but it seems that even alleged WWE lifers could be up for grabs in the upcoming war with AEW. Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp (via Ringside News), Randy Orton has reportedly given indications that he’s willing to talk to All Elite Wrestling, and may be the “big WWE superstar” that is rumored to have been offered an “oustanding” deal by the company.


Sapp said: “Now they did not reveal the name and I know who the name is. Now before I get into this, I am not saying that this person was offered a AEW deal. I’m not saying that happened because I don’t if that happened. In fact, I asked people in AEW about this and I was told, “We are not tampering. We are not doing that. Our approach is fresh and independent is the goal for a majority of our recruitment. What you’re likely seeing is a particular agent trying to leverage more money out of WWE by possibly planting shit like this. What I was told this afternoon, was that Randy Orton has been openly discussing his willingness to speak with All Elite Wrestling.”

Obviously nothing has been confirmed either way and as Sapp noted, it could just be an attempt from Orton’s agent to get him more money from WWE. With all the names leaving WWE or rumored to be leaving WWE, the landscape of wrestling could be very different by this time next year.

Opinionated View- I don't see Orton leaving. But you would have to be a total moron who has been sucking down the WWE Kool Aid twenty for seven to no at the very least look at AEW.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment