Thursday, September 17, 2015

ROH Trying to Sign The Young Bucks

Ring of Honor is reportedly close to signing a new deal with the Young Bucks. The deal would see the team work ROH, but also allow them to work New Japan and PWG. The PWG part is important, because ROH pulled their exclusive contracted talent from PWG because Adam Cole was injured on a PWG show. They were also unhappy with Michael Elgin when, as ROH Champion, he did a clean job is last year’s BOLA. PWG is trying to put together a deal with ROH where they can also get Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly back working their events

Opinionated View- I'm not sure about this but I think the Bucks actually own PWG. I think a few years ago they bought shares of the company from members of the original PWG six. I hope ROH lets there talent work for PWG. No matter how much ROH tries to spin it they are still very much an indy company. Plus what guys can't get hurt working in Japan? Its wrestling give me a break.

I do get the issues of having the champion get jobbed out. But I also wonder who did Elgin job to? Because if its another ROH guy or a really talented guy get over it.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews

No comments:

Post a Comment