Saturday, November 22, 2014

Report Says Sting Debuts for the WWE at Survivor Series

According to PWInsider.com, Sting is scheduled to make his WWE TV debut at Survivor Series on Sunday night.
As of now, Sting is only scheduled to appear at Survivor Series and not next week’s WWE TV tapings.

Opinionated View- I honestly don't where to start. Ok how many times have we had a report say Sting debuts for WWE ______? Hell last I heard he still hadn't signed an actual deal to appear. I almost think WWE is so desperate to get people to buy the network or order the PPV they are feeding this rumor out in hope of drawing in fans. Finally he appears so what? The card is bad and the build has been awful Sting isn't enough to save it. And I assume some will think he is going to join Team Cena. Now remember folks I grew up loving Sting I was the embodiment of what a little Stinger was but in 2014 he's past his prime he's at the point he need to just retire so no he shouldn't be wrestling.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment