Thursday, November 20, 2014

11/20 WWE NXT Report

We see video highlighting last week's main event NXT Title match between Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn.
We see the usual intro, then go to the opening match.
"Its" Bayley vs. Becky Lynch w/"The Boss" Sasha Banks
Crowd chants for Bayley as the bell sounds. Bayley drives Lynch into the corner and hits a series of shoulders to the ribs. Lynch runs into a back elbow by Bayley, then Bayley springs off the middle rope and hits Lynch with a lucha armdrag. Bayley sent onto the apron by Lynch, misses a clothesline and Lynch knocks her down. Lynch with a snap suplex, followed by a kick to the back, a leg drop and an elbow drop for a nearfall. Cobra Clutch applied by Lynch, crowd wills on Bayley. Bayley gets free, roll-up to Lynch for a nearfall. Lynch misses a clothesline and Bayley knocks her down. Bayley with a series of Polish Hammers, followed by a running shoulder to the ribs of Lynch in the corner. Bayley rolls through, tightens up the headband and hits Lynch with a flying back elbow in the corner. Bayley with a snap suplex for a nearfall. Bayley goes to the middle rope, but Lynch avoids her off the ropes, going to the apron. Sasha gets on the apron and distracts Bayley, allowing Lynch to hot-shot Bayley across the top rope.
Roll-up by Lynch while hooking the tights for the win.
Winner: Becky Lynch by pinfall (Roll-Up)
Afterwards, Sasha & Lynch taunt Bayley for her loss, but then the music of Charlotte hits and she makes her way to the ring. Charlotte runs in and Sasha & Lynch flee the ring. Charlotte checks on Bayley as we go to commercial.
Commercial
Back from commercial, we go backstage as Bayley walks up to Charlotte. Bayley thanks Charlotte for helping her earlier tonight. Charlotte says its fine, but she will not be here next week. Sasha was my best friend, but she is a bully and she's not gonna stop, so don't go near her, don't ask for a match, stay away. Bayley thanks Charlotte, then hugs her and Charlotte walks off.
The music of the Vaudevillains hits and they make their way to the ring. Aiden English grabs the mic and says that you all know that we are gentlemen. That we are gentle, kind and above all, patient. But we also believe that when you've earned something like we have as #1 Contenders, that we deserve to have it now.
The music of the Lucha Dragons hits, but instead of the real thing, a minature version of the Lucha Dragons come out and make their way to the ring. English asks for a ref, who comes down and we have an impromptu match.
The Vaudevillains ("The Artiste" Aiden English & Simon Gotch) vs. The Mini Lucha Dragons)
Bell sounds and the mini Lucha Dragons try to run, but the Vaudevillains stop them. Gotch lifts up one of them in a suplex and does a squat. Gotch then switches to an airplane spin. English in, who grabs the mini Lucha Dragon off of Gotch and does his own airplane spin. Gotch in and he grabs the same mini Lucha Dragon from off of English's shoulders and does another airplane spin, with more squats. Gotch then slams the mini Lucha Dragon down and poses. The other Lucha Dragon is tagged in, but he wants no part of this. Gotch grabs the other mini Lucha Dragon and tags in English. Vaudevillains then hit the other mini Lucha Dragon with the Gentleman's Conqueress.
English makes a cover and gets the win.
Winners: The Vaudevillains by pinfall (The Gentleman's Conqueress)
Vaudevillains celebrate their win afterwards.
Commercial
Back from commercial, we see a vignette on the debuting Kevin Owens (Kevin Steen). Owens says he will fight anyone and everyone. Bet against me if you want, but its my turn now. I am the future! The video then shows the date of 12/11/14, which is scheduled to be NXT Takeover: Our Evolution, the next live special on the WWE Network.
"The Lone Wolf" Baron Corbin vs. Elias Sampson
Corbin catches a kick and nails Sampson with a big right hand.
End of Days by Corbin for the win.
Winner: "The Lone Wolf" Baron Corbin by pinfall (The End of Days)
Corbin quickly leaves afterward, but as he heads up the ramp, the music of Bull Dempsey hits and he makes his way to the ring. The two give a look to each other as he makes his way to the ring for our next match.
"The New York Nightmare" Bull Dempsey vs. Steve Cutler
Bull with a gut kick and a series of back clubs to Cutler. Headbutt by Bull, followed by a knee to the ribs and a series of elbow drops. Kneedrop by Bull, but Cutler fights back. Cutler off the ropes, but Bull nails him with a running body block.
Bull heads up top, diving headbutt for the win.
Winner: "The New York Nightmare" Bull Dempsey by pinfall (Top Rope Diving Headbutt)
Bull celebrates his win afterwards as the crowd chants "Baron's Better" at him.
Commercial
Tyson Kidd vs. "The Eco-Warrior" CJ Parker
Parker comes out with a sign that says "73% of your trash can be recycled" and "@WWEMoonChild #ForTheGreaterGood."
Kidd backs up to the ropes to avoid Parker early. Parker works over Kidd's arm, but Kidd steps out to the apron, then back in to counter out, trapping Parker in the ropes. Parker with a gut kick and an elbow to the back of Kidd's head. Kidd sidesteps a backdrop attempt and hits a spinning back kick to the ribs. Kidd off the ropes, but Parker nails him with a side kick for a 1 count. Kidd sent off the turnbuckles and Parker unloads with a series of left hands. Parker taunts the crowd, then sends Kidd again off the turnbuckles. Parker sends Kidd bouncing off the turnbuckles back-first for a nearfall. Kidd avoids a corner charge, then hits a backflip kick, sending himself onto the apron. Kidd catches a kick by Parker and hits a Dragon Screw to Parker in the ropes. Spinning Fisherman by Kidd.
Sharpshooter applied, Parker taps.
Winner: Tyson Kidd by submission (Sharpshooter)
Kidd celebrates his win afterward, then grabs a mic and says that as a third-generation Hart Family wrestler, there is a lot of responsibilties thrust upon me, but my Uncle Bret taught me that instead of waiting for a challenge to be issued, to come out here and issue the challenge myself. So Finn Balor, next week, if you have what it takes, I'll see you in this ring and you will be excellently executed, FACT!!
Backstage, Enzo Amore is practicing jabs with Colin Cassady. Carmella walks in and asks if they are ready for their match tonight. Enzo says that hand speed, you can't teach that. Cass congrats Carmella for her recent success. Carmella says she knows. Enzo says that he is the one that should be congratulated, I took her to G University, got her degree, I'm the reason why you're doing so good, taught you everything I know. Carmella says she is only here because you guys put me in this position. You got me fired, you owed me big time, remember? Enzo says there are other fish to fry, we got a match coming up, let's go.
Commercial
Before the next match, the Jersey Boys do their usual introduction. Enzo says we aren't the Parker Bros, no games! But we will scrabble your head piece, monopolize you, connect your four eyes and never feel sorry for you. Cass says that there's only one word to describe those two "cheech-a-roos" that are about to come down here and go toe-to-toe with me & 'Zo and I'm gonna spell it out for ya. S...A...W...F...T.....SAWFT!!
The Jersey Boys (Enzo Amore & "Big Cass" Colin Cassady) w/Carmella vs. The Mechanics (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)
Enzo & Dawson start. Enzo with a side headlock, but Dawson knocks him down. Dawson with a right hand and a leg drop. Wilder in, they slam Enzo down by the hair. Wilder stomps away at Enzo. Dawson in, assisted leg drop to Enzo for a nearfall. Headbutt by Dawson, but Enzo with a kneelift to sidestep a backdrop attempt. Cass in, big gut shots to Dawson. Wilder comes in, but Cass goozles him and throws Wilder over the ropes and to the outside. Cass with a knee to the ribs and a back club.
Enzo in, inverted atomic drop/big boot combo by the Jersey Boys to Dawson for the win.
Winners: The Jersey Boys by pinfall (Inverted Atomic Drop/Big Boot combo)
Jersey Boys & Carmella celebrate their win afterwards. All of a sudden, the Ascension run out and attack the Jersey Boys from behind. Viktor throws Cass off the stage, then run in the ring and stomp away at the Mechanics. Viktor sends Dawson to the outside, then the Ascension hit Wilder with the Fall of Man.
Viktor grabs the mic and says to Itami & Balor that the Ascension are not dead. But the two of you, very soon, you will be. Konnor says that this is far from over, the Ascension will rise again!
Backstage, Sami Zayn walks into NXT GM William Regal's office. Zayn thanks Regal for the opportunity to go out there and give me a minute to speak my mind. Its something that I need to get off my chest and I appreciate the opportunity, so thank you. Zayn walks off.
Commercial
Back from commercial, the music of Sami Zayn hits and he makes his way to the ring. Crowd chants for Zayn. Zayn has a mic and says that his entire life, his entire career, I knew I had what it took to be a champion. But watching the footage back of last week, that clearly proves otherwise.
We again see video highlighting last week's NXT Title match between Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn.
Back to the ring, Zayn says that its not easy to watch and I don't know who can relate to that feeling of working to one moment and having that slip through your fingers like that, but I'm telling you, there's not a lot of feelings worse than that and I didn't get it. After the match, I didn't understand why I didn't have the NXT Title, but watching that back, I get it, I totally get it. And right now, Adrian Neville, I'd like to respectfully ask you to come out here, cuz there is something I need you to hear.
The music of Adrian Neville hits as Neville makes his way to the ring, limping from the knee injury he sustained last week. Neville starts to speak, but Zayn cuts him off and says for Neville to hear him out. Zayn says that if I can't win the big one as you've said and lots of other naysayers have said, if I can't win the big one, if I can't beat you for that NXT Title, then I don't know what I'm doing here. Now you don't owe me anything, you don't owe me a rematch for the title, you don't me anything, but, if our friendship, or whatever is left of it at this point, means anything to you, you'll give me one more chance at the NXT Title and if I can't beat for that NXT Title, then I am done.
Neville says that anytime Zayn wants a rematch, I would love to give you a rematch, I would give you a rematch tonight, but unfortunately,that's not our decision, that's the job of William Regal. But besides that, Sami, above all, like you said, I'm your friend. I admire you and I respect you and you have proven, time after time, to everybody that you are one of the best in the world and you have nothing left to prove. You need to pick your chin up, this is not the end of the world.
Zayn says that Neville does not need to tell me about what I need to prove and what I don't need to prove! Because the proof is in the pudding and its on your shoulder right now! And the fact that you are NXT Champion and I am not, you don't need to tell me what I need to prove, this is my life and I'm living it. I'm living it! And if I can't beat you for that, then I don't need to be here.
The music of NXT GM William Regal hits and he makes his way onto the rampway. Regal says that Zayn is far from being a failure. In fact, I think you have proven yourself time and time again to be very worthy of a NXT Title rematch. You were part of NXT Arrival and now that we've taken over the WWE Network, I can't think of a bigger or a better main event than Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn for the NXT Title as we continue our evolution of NXT. In fact, that rematch will take place on Thursday, December 11, NXT Takeover: Our Evolution.
Neville says we have our rematch and it will be a huge rematch. But, one thing I'm not prepared to do is let you put your career on the line. Sami, we came up together and you've worked far too hard and I refuse to be responsible for ending your dream.
Zayn says that Neville doesn't need to feel any burden of responsibility, cuz whether its in that contract or not, if I can't beat you to become NXT Champion, I am done.
Zayn leaves the ring and walks up the ramp, leaving Neville in the ring as the show closes.

No comments:

Post a Comment