Monday, November 28, 2016

WWE Raw Preview

WWE Monday Night RAW is live tonight from Charlotte, North Carolina. Scheduled for tonight is RAW Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks for the RAW Women’s Title and RAW Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. The Club for the RAW Tag Team Titles.

Opinionated View- Are you fucking kidding me? They are doing these matches again. Every time we see these matches they suck. And no NXT mark I don't want to hear about how great Sasha vs. Charllotte is because I have seen with my own eyes how bad they are. And no IWC bot don't start telling me about The Club in Japan because WWE has turned them into total jokes who lose every single time.

Also add in the fact the match has been done to death. Hell between NXT and the Main Roster I swear its like Charlotte and Banks have feuded for like 3 straight years. Meanwhile New Day is still just awful but the club are losers. They have lost almost every major match they have ever been in and often got beat up even when they had the number advantage.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment