Monday, November 14, 2016

Joey Styles Also Done With Beyond Wrestling – Floslam Upset With Him

Beyond Wrestling, and Flo Slam’s Jeremy Botter posted the following on Twitter today, confirming that Joey Styles was no longer associated with Beyond Wrestling. CHIKARA Announced earlier today that they were terminating their relationship with Styles. This is more fallout from Styles’ inappropriate comments at Evolve 72. The comments also led to his termination from Evolve.

Beyond Wrestling @beyondwrestling
Despite his unprofessional behavior I would like to extend him the professional courtesy of a phone call before making an announcement. https://twitter.com/WeeklyWPodcast/status/798241496344342528 

Joey Styles will no longer be appearing at Sunday's live event in Worcester or any future Beyond Wrestling live events. Thank you.

For the record: Joey Styles' claim that I wasn't upset is false and a mischaracterization of what actually happened. I was upset.

When Joey approached me to apologize, I was more concerned about Thatcher, who was being loaded into a car going to the hospital.

When Joey approached me to apologize, I was more concerned about Thatcher, who was being loaded into a car going to the hospital.

But to say I was not upset is false, and I support Gabe's decision 100%. This will be my last comment on the matter.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment