Friday, September 30, 2016

Drew Galloway Officially Out of Bound For Glory Match

– It’s official: Drew Galloway will not face Aron Rex at Bound for Glory on Sunday. TNA has announced that Galloway has not been cleared for the match following his recent injury and thus will not face Rex at the PPV. There is no timetable for when he may return and an “announcement is forthcoming” in regard to Rex’s opponent.

Galloway said, “I’m upset. Clearly. This sucks. I love nothing more than wrestling and this is a match that will make history. The fact that it was against Aron Rex made it even sweeter. I’ll be watching this match closely from the Impact Zone. Aron Rex got lucky. No one can keep me from being there on Sunday.”

Rex added, “It’s unfortunate. Drew deserved this match. We will meet again. I’m focused on Sunday and finding out who I will face. I want to make history as the first Impact Grand Champion.”

TNA has announced that Eddie Edwards will replace Galloway.

TNA WRESTLING@IMPACTWRESTLING 35 minutes ago
B/c he made it to The Semi-Final Round & can't go, deserves this match Sun. Will he make the most of it?

Eddie Edwards@TheEddieEdwards 26 minutes ago
YES!! Sometimes in life you get a second chance. I am going to make mine count!!

Opinionated View Eddie vs. Rex will be a great match you taking two of wrestling best and having them wrestle. Plus in terms of style Eddie fits the grand championship perfect. But it is a let down given how strong the story between Rex and Galloway has been. Also I was assuming that Eddie would be involved in some type of match with DJ Z and the Helms Dynasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment