Saturday, May 21, 2016

Cody Rhodes Says He Asked For WWE Release

Cody Rhodes posted the following to his personal Twitter account, noting that he had asked for his WWE release….

Helluva' day

Helluva' day...but tomorrow is gonna' be even more stressful I think

Wish me luck

(1/2) The past ten years have been quite the trek, but as of earlier today I have asked for my release from @WWE
 
(2/2) I'll speak further on the matter shortly. Thank you to all the pro-wrestling/sports entertainment fans worldwide. Thank you
 
Opinionated View- Cody should not have done this... He should have asked for it when they told him about Stardust for the first time. The guy has a lot of talent but WWE has done a lot to waste it.
 
https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment