Sunday, September 21, 2014

Kurt Angle Confirms That TNA Has Signed Mahabali Veera

 Kurt Angle has confirmed the signing of Mahabali Veera by TNA. It was reported earlier in the weekend that Veera, a former Ring Ka King talent, was close to signing with the company and Angle posted the following to Instagram:
Heading to India for a press conference with the newest member of the TNA Locker room @mahabalishera #IndiaDomination
Opinionated View- Back when Ring Ka King was airing I was running another website and the guy that owned it was a thick headed moron. See he was pissed that Ring Ka King wasn't in english. Now I tried to explain to said moron that "Its a show being shot and aired in India. So they use the language of that country." He would never get it and just bitch about an american company not doing a show in english. And that is just one of my reasons why I eventually went "James I quit." 
No real reason for telling that story I just like to remind people what an idiot Walsh could be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment