Thursday, January 3, 2019

Jim Ross Addresses Rumored Involvement With All Elite Wrestling

During a recent edition of his podcast (transcript via fightful.com) Jim Ross addressed his rumored involvement with All Elite Wrestling…

On his Rumored Involvement With All Elite Wrestling: “My name’s been bandied around because my WWE contract ends in March. So what? I don’t know what I’m going to do. I’m not really concerned about it. I’m more concerned about celebrating my 67th birthday this week. I don’t know what the future holds. It’s not something I worry about. Many aspects of that are things I cannot control. I’m not going to invest a lot of time in drama and put my skin in the game in something I can’t control or influence.”

On knowing reported financial backer / AEW President Tony Khan: “I met him before this idea was ever hatched. He came to the weekend where NJPW had the double-header in Long Beach. We met, hung out, had a few beers and talked wrestling. That’s my relationship with Tony. I saw him at All In, passed him in the hallway.”

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment