Thursday, January 24, 2019

WWE Comments on Rousey’s Contract Status

ProWrestlingSheet has released its own report on Ronda Rousey and the rumors that she will be finishing up with WWE after WrestleMania 35. According to the report, sources indicated that WWE agreed when they signed Rousey that she’d be allowed to step away for a while if she wanted to start a family. Additionally, Rousey is said to have told WWE that she was going to take a break from the company after WrestleMania 35.

The report goes on to state that Rousey’s apparent break or exit is “not set in stone.” It indicates that things might change around the time of WrestleMania 35 or afterwards. Also, she still has time left on her multi-year contract.

Last Novembr, she said in a video on a YouTube channel, “I can’t wrestle forever because I feel like I’m failing my family. I wouldn’t be leaving home unless it was to do the most fantastic things ever and I really really do enjoy it and love it.” She added, “But all that energy I spend on the WWE is energy I don’t spend on my family.”


Also, a WWE rep informed TMZ Sports on the rumor, “Ronda Rousey is under contract with WWE until April 10, 2021. Whether she wants to start a family is a private matter.”

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment