Friday, January 11, 2019

McKenzie Mitchell Finishes Up With Impact Wrestling

McKenzie Mitchell confirmed on her Instagram that she has finished up with Impact. Mitchell worked the Impact TV tapings in Nashville the night after Homecoming.
“Grateful. Changed. IMPACTed. Undoubtedly the most exhilarating and exciting experience of my life thus far. Words can’t describe my appreciation for @impactwrestling and company and all that I’ve learned with this experience. To my friends, family, and fans- you guys rock and are the reason why I love doing what I do each and every day. 2019 is a year of change and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.”
PWInsider is reporting that Melissa Santos is scheduled to start with Impact at the next TV tapings in Mexico, although it isn’t known if she will replace Mitchell in the same role.
Opinionated View- I have really enjoyed McKenzie's work. I think she's done a great job of reacting and adding to the promos people are cutting without ever taking away from the actual wrestler or making the segment about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment