Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Sting Say He Did Not Have Surgery On His Neck



In a new interview with WWE.com, WWE Hall of Famer Sting revealed that he did not undergo surgery for the neck injury he suffered at the Night of Champions PPV in September 2015 against then-WWE World Champion Seth Rollins.
"I actually did not have surgery. Two neurologists [Dr. Joseph Maroon and one in Houston] were saying the same thing. The side effects you're supposed to have, I'm not really having any. I'm feeling good [and] completely normal."
Other excerpts from the interview:
On if the report of Sting having spinal stenosis was inaccurate:
"I am not saying that is inaccurate. I'm agreeing there probably is spinal stenosis or cervical spinal stenosis. I have had certain doctors tell me, "You know, so many athletes of all ages, they've got this. They deal with it to some degree or another." I had one doctor here tell me, "You're fine, you're okay — you don't have anything to worry about." And then wrestlers say, "I'd see this doctor." "No, I'd see this one over there." I'm telling you, it's just craziness. So I'm thinking, as long as I'm feeling good, why am I going to do anything? And the one thing everyone has said is don't go under the knife unless you absolutely have to."
On if the match with Rollins was Sting's final match:
"I have to say it: The only thing for sure about Sting is nothing's for sure."
WWE.com: Exclusive interview: Sting on the Hall of Fame, his WWE experience and whether he has competed in his final match

Opinionated View- This really worries me.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment