Saturday, March 19, 2016

So the doom and gloom patrol is out because Bobby Roode and Eric Young are leaving TNA. Now I love both guys. I will argue Roode is one of the best I have ever seen. Meanwhile I'll call EY one of the most underrated guys I have ever seen. But 12 years is a long time people! Should TNA keep them around forever? Also from what I understand they asked to be let go.
Now I'm not about to bash them for that or bash the company for letting them go. Hell we s...ee actors depart long running TV shows we see athlets leave the team that drafted them.
Change can be a good thing. Again maybe with EY and Roode gone the door opens wide for Bram or Eli Drake to go to the next level. Maybe now TNA signs some talent that go onto last for the company over a decade and become the next TNA legends.
And hell maybe after a break they come back someday. Again DON't be sad its over. Be happy it happened.
We saw Booby Roode go from guy in dumb hate to the enforcer, to the wall street guy, to a part of the best tag team in the world to the best in the world. We saw EY go from generic small man to the king of comedy to the underdog world champion to dangerous crazy man. That more than we get from a lot of guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment