Saturday, March 19, 2016

Breaking News: Bobby Roode and Eric Young Depart TNA

IMPACT WRESTLING has come to terms on the release of veteran wrestlers Bobby Roode and Eric Young (Jeremy Fritz). Bobby and Eric have been valuable members of The Impact Roster since 2004 and we wish them nothing but the best in their careers going forward.

Bobby Roode had this to say earlier today;...

“To the guys and girls I got to work with for the past 12 years, IMPACT WRESTLING, the office and everyone associated with me getting to live this dream, I say thank you. It is time for me to move on to the next chapter in my life. This has been amazing.”

Eric Young had this to say;

“Thank you. Thank you to everyone who watched me for the past 12 years. Thank you to IMPACT WRESTLING. I wish everyone here nothing but the best going forward.”

Executive Vice President of Creative and Television, John Gaburick added, “Bobby and Eric are true professionals. We salute them for the 12 years they gave TNA. With a Superstar roster including EC3, James Storm, Drew Galloway, Jeff and Matt Hardy, “The Destroyer” Bobby Lashley, Gail Kim, The Wolves, Maria Kanellis-Bennett and “The Miracle” Mike Bennett we couldn’t be more excited about showcasing the finest wrestling in the world for the IMPACT fans.”
In the coming weeks be sure to see the final matches of both Bobby Roode and Eric Young on IMPACT WRESTLING at 9PM EST on Pop TV.

Opinionated View- Well I'm stunned. I have to assume the Roode departure the company didn't see coming given how he's been booked with the Beer Money reunion and title win. I'm sure many TNA fans will be upset. I say "Don't be sad it's over be happy it happened." We got 12 great years from both guys.

And here's the thing just like AJ, Joe, and Daniels departing opened the door for others such as the Wolves, EC3 and Galloway. Maybe Roode being gone led to big stuff for Mike Bennett and Bram. Maybe with spots open on the roster TNA signs that awesome indy talent or brings back someone like Magnus.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment