Friday, October 30, 2015

William Regal Undergoes Major Surgery

William Regal underwent a major neck surgery on October 21. "It was my C3, C4, C5 and C6 [vertebrae]," Regal told Regal told the WWE.com. "I believe the operation is called a laminectomy, where they go in and completely clean out the calcium deposits from the back. Now that I've got this done, it's just a matter of healing up and I'll be good to go."
Regal also noted that he had no idea he needed surgery. "To be honest, I went in because I wanted to be doing more physical activity as far as getting in the ring with certain people at the WWE Performance Center; last year, I hadn't done any of that," he said. "When certain people get to a certain standard, I like to show them some things, you know? So, technically, [the follow-up] was to find out whether I was able to do that because I felt really good. But then they found some more calcification. That was the only reason; otherwise, I wouldn't have known."

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment