Saturday, October 24, 2015

Spoilers on First Global Force Champions

Global Force Wrestling crowned their first champions at the GFW Amped television taping on 10/23/15 at The Orleans in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am still looking for full results so you got them please contact me.

GFW Global Champion: Nick Aldis
GFW Women’s Champion: Christina Von Eerie
GFW Tag-Team Champions: The Bollywood Boyz
GFW NEX*GEN Champion: PJ Black

Opinionated View- Aldis is a great choice for first champion. Von Erie is a talented performer. Black I'm not sure been around long enough you can't say next gen. I haven't seen much of the Boys. And again given how I don't know the full story this a risk to say. But if it were me I would have made it Lee and Meyers just based on how good they worked during the TNA tapings.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews

No comments:

Post a Comment