Sunday, June 22, 2014

Inspiration Behind RAW Coffee Segment

Monday's bad coffee segment was inspired by a McMahon family member recently having bad coffee. The inspiration led to the angle from RAW where Roman Reigns drugged Stephanie McMahon's coffee.

Opinionated View- You know I'm for taking real life events and making them part of a story or show. But not something so go damn stupid and disgusting and pointless. What did that add to the show other than making VInce laugh. And I can just see how this went down

Stephanie: Oh god that coffee is awful. I feel like I'm about to throw up.

Vince: That give me an idea… HA HA HA HA HA

Stephanie: What?

Vince: We have been looking for an idea to punish Vickie for wanting to leave. What if she has bad coffee and throws up.

Stephanie: I have a better idea dad. What I have the bad coffee and I throw up on Vickie.

Vince: BRILLANT! 

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews?ref_type=bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment