Tuesday, May 27, 2014

WWE Network May Have Commercials Soon

- After the news of WWE's financial problems and their plans to make the WWE Network profitable, Chief Strategy & Financial Officer George Barrios said that there may be advertisements on the Network soon. Ads could start appearing as soon as the first quarter of 2015. There has also been talk of increasing the monthly subscription cost to increase revenue. 

Opinionated View- I get you got to do something to turn things around. But it could also backfire. I hate when I'm on Youtube or Blip or what ever and I have to watch a commercial. And If I'm paying you money every month I would lose it. And on top of that you increasing price I could see WWE losing some subscribers. 

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment