Thursday, May 29, 2014

Kevin Von Erich to appear with his sons at Slammiversary

TNA has officially announced that Kevin Von Erich and his sons Ross and Marshall will appear at the Slammiversary pay-per-view. "Seeing my boys enter the ring on Father's Day will be one of the proudest moments of my life," Kevin said in a story on the TNA website. "I am looking forward to it and looking forwarding to being back in the Dallas area. I now understand how my father felt when me and my brothers entered the ring." Read the full announcement at ImpactWrestling.com.

Opinionated View- I know I'm the guy always scramming "Not another older guy…" But this is Kevin Von Erich. A guy that doesn't make many appearances and he's appearing with his sons who will wrestle on the show. 

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment