Saturday, July 20, 2013

James Storm Possibly Injured Last Night



- James Storm may have been injured at a house show in Danville, IL last night. He was teaming with Gunner against Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco. Storm made a tag to Gunner and rolled out of the ring, straight ot the floor. PWInsider reader Tony Spivey, who was at the show, said: "I didn't think too much of it when Storm stayed there, figured he was selling. But then he stayed perfectly still for a long time. No obvious selling. You could tell they changed the match on the fly and had Gunner get the pin to take it home. By this time, Storm was cursing a bit, still not moving a lot. Earl was out of the ring immediately, and an EMT was called from the back. I was in the front row, but couldn't quite hear what was being said. I do know they asked Storm if he wanted a stretcher, and one was wheeled out. Eventually, Storm was able to get to his feet, with help from Gunner, and made it to the back under his own power. The house lights were brought up pretty quick, and Christy Hemme announced it was intermission time. Took a long time to get Storm to the back. I had parked behind the arena. Just as I was getting in my car, an ambulance parked at the back door turned on lights/sirens and took off. I wish I had some kind of idea what exactly happened, but from where I sat, nothing was obvious."

No comments:

Post a Comment