- The WWE RAW after WrestleMania 33 opens up a video package looking at Roman Reigns' main event win over The Undertaker last night. The video package ends with the fans chanting for Taker in the post-match segment.
- We're live from the Amway Center in Orlando as The Undertaker chants continue. Fans chant Taker's name for a few minutes as the cameras take it all in. They're still chanting "Undertaker" but now we get dueling chants with "Roman sucks" added in. The music interrupts the chants and out comes Roman Reigns to big boos. JoJo does the introduction as Reigns heads to the ring. Michael Cole welcomes us and he's joined by Corey Graves and Byron Saxton.
Reigns hits the corner and poses as the boos continue. The music stops and Reigns is really getting heat. A "Delete!" chant starts and we see a "Delete!" sign in the crowd. A big "f--k you Roman" chant starts next. Reigns just takes it all in as the chants and the boos continue. A "you suck!" chant is next. They chant "asshole" at him next. Reigns finally raises the mic but the boos continue. He waits again. A "Roman sucks" chant starts up. Reigns smirks and raises the mic to speak but the boos pick up. Another "Delete!" chant. Reigns goes to speak again but the boos get louder. A "shut the f--k up" chant starts next. Reigns keeps looking out as a "go away" chant starts. Reigns raises the mic and says, "This is my yard now." The boos get loud again. Reigns drops the mic and leaves the ring as his music plays.
- We go to the announcers and they give us a warning about how the crowd is going to be tonight. Still to come, The Hardys defend their newly-won titles against the former champion.
RAW Tag Team Title Match: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. The Hardys
We go to the ring and out first comes Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. We see stills from how they lost the titles at WrestleMania 33. We go to commercial with Gallows and Anderson in the ring.
Back from the break and Gallows and Anderson are finishing up their entrance as we see some of the international announce teams at ringside. Out next come new RAW Tag Team Champions The Hardys to a big pop.
The Hardys take control of Anderson early. Matt Hardy works Anderson over as fans chant "welcome back" to him. Matt with the Side Effect for a 2 count. Anderson blocks Twist of Fate. Matt dumps Anderson to the floor. Jeff Hardy comes in and they send Anderson and Gallows over the top rope. They stand tall as a "Delete!" chant starts and we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Gallows is in control of Matt. Anderson comes in for a double team and a 2 count. Anderson keeps control and goes to Gallows for more double teaming in the corner. Gallows keeps control and hits a splash in the corner. A "f--k that owl" chant starts up as the crowd takes a shot at Impact Wrestling.
Anderson comes back in and they keep Matt grounded with frequent tags. Matt tries to make a comeback. He knocks Anderson off the apron but turns around to a big kick from Gallows. Matt finally gets the hot tag. Jeff unloads on Gallows and drops him with a clothesline. Jeff with the inverted atomic drop and leg drop. Jeff with more offense and a splash for a 2 count. Gallows rolls to the floor and Jeff follows. Jeff positions the steel steps and runs to leap off them for Poetry In Motion against the barrier.
Jeff ends up going to the top but gets crotched by Gallows due to a distraction from Anderson. Anderson with a cheap shot also. They double team Jeff with the big kick for a close 2 count. They go for Magic Killer but Matt pulls Anderson's leg out. Jeff hits a Twist of Fate but Gallows is still standing. Matt tags in and hits a Twist of Fate to drop Gallows. Jeff goes up top and hits the Swanton on Gallows. Matt covers for the pin.
Winners: The Hardy Boys
- After the match, The Hardys celebrate and it's announced they will be on RAW Talk later tonight.
- Still to come, the new WWE Universal Champion. Also, Chris Jericho and Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe and the new WWE United States Champion.
- We see stills from Triple H vs. Seth Rollins at WrestleMania.
- Back to the ring and out comes WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville. Back to commercial.
Neville vs. Mustafa Ali
Back from the break and the WWE Cruiserweight Champion has a mic. He talks about his WrestleMania 33 win over Austin Aries and says you can't deny that he gets the job done. Neville says he will have a proper celebration on 205 Live this week but he couldn't pass up the chance tonight... the music hits and out comes Mustafa Ali to interrupt. Ali tries to shake hands before the bell but Neville shoves him.
Back and forth to start. Ali takes control and sends Neville to the floor. Ali hits a huge shot from the ropes to the floor. They come back into the ring but Neville turns it back around. Neville tosses Ali over the top rope. Neville plays to the crowd and gets boos as we go to commercial.
More back and forth after the match. Ali hits a neckbreaker for a close 2 count. Neville turns it back around as the crowd is going off like only the post-WrestleMania crowd can. Neville keeps control and hits a massive clothesline for a 2 count. Neville stalks Ali and works him around the ring. Neville goes to the top. Apparently a beach ball going around the arena is distracting everyone. Neville and Ali tangle in the corner. Ali hits a huge springboard Spanish Fly to bring Neville to the mat. Ali still can't get the pin. More back and forth. Ali hits a big satellite DDT out of nowhere but Neville gets his foot on the bottom rope.
Ali goes to the top for the inverted 450 but Neville rolls out of the way. Neville goes to the top and stands tall for a big Red Arrow as the crowd anticipates it. Neville sees the excitement and comes down from the top, causing fans to boo. He applies the Rings of Saturn instead and Ali taps out.
- After the match, Neville stands tall with his title.
- A limousine pulls up in the back. Vince McMahon gets out to a big pop. He starts walking into the arena as we go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see more stills from WrestleMania 33. The announcers show some of the WrestleMania media coverage.
- We go back to the ring and out comes Vince McMahon to a big pop. Fans sing "No Chance" as Vince marches to the ring.
A big "Roman sucks" chant starts out. Vince has something he wants to say to everyone here tonight, everyone watching at home - thank you. Thank you for being the most passionate fans in the world and for making them live up to the moniker of WrestleMania being The Ultimate Thrill Ride. Vince says we're not lethargic around here and the wheel keeps on turning. Vince says he has talked with leaders from SmackDown and RAW and it's time to shake everything up next week. It appears there will be a Draft but they called it a "Superstar Shakeup" more than once.
Vince brings up something heartbreaking from WrestleMania. He shows us video of Stephanie McMahon going through the table at the end of the Seth Rollins vs. Triple H match. Vince says Stephanie will be out of action for some time. Fans pop and a "yes!" chant starts. Vince says Stephanie was almost broken in half. Vince says they're the most passionate fans but right now they're a little insensitive. A "Delete!" chant starts. Vince says they're being downright cruel and blood-thirsty. Vince says with the Commissioner out of action and the General Manager fired, it's time to name a new General Manager.
Vince says this person was just inducted into the 2017 WWE Hall of Fame and fans think for a second it's going to be Kurt Angle. The music hits and out comes Teddy Long dancing. Vince calls for the music to be cut. He yells at Teddy to stop dancing. Vince says it's not Teddy. Vince goes to introduce the new General Manager but it appears production missed the cue. Vince goes to do it again and says this person is quite the "prima Donna", he hopes he didn't make the wrong decision. Vince introduces the new RAW General Manager Kurt Angle. The music hits and out comes Kurt to a big pop. The "you suck" chants start up. Vince tells Angle he better do a good job. A "welcome back" chant starts as Angle takes the mic. Angle has only one thing to say - it's great to be back on RAW. And it's true, it's damn true. Angle's music hits as he makes his exit.
- We go back to the announcers and Cole thanks the city of Orlando for WrestleMania 33 Week and the fans for traveling in.
- Back from a commercial and out comes The New Day to the ring.
Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods and Big E cut promos on how fun it was to host WrestleMania 33. But part of them was sad because they couldn't get in the ring and do what the love. That is why they're issuing an open challenge tonight. They wait for opponents until the music hits and out come former WWE NXT Tag Team Champions The Revival to a big pop.
The New Day vs. The Revival
Scott Dawson starts off with Woods and takes control. Dash Wilder tags right in and keeps up the attack. Woods looks to turn it around but Dawson tags in and drops Woods on his shoulder while Woods has Dash rolled up. We go to commercial with Dawson standing over Woods.
Back from the break and Dawson floors Woods for a 2 count as Kofi looks on from the floor. Dash tags in and Dawson sends Woods into his knee. Dash keeps control and takes it to the corner. Dash goes for a superplex but Woods fights him off. Dash gets sent to the mat. Woods nails a missile dropkick. Big E and Dawson tag in. Big E unloads with three belly-to-belly suplexes. Big E runs the ropes and sends Dash over the top. Dawson gets sent to the apron but he hangs on. Big E charges but The Revival counter and Big E lands hard out on the floor.
Woods tries to fight both opponents off and he does. Dawson nails a right hand. Woods drops him with a bigger shot. Dash tags in as Woods boots Dawson. They connect Woods in Shatter Machine out of nowhere for the win.
Winners: The Revival
- After the match, The Revival brings Kofi into the ring and lay him out. They try to injure Kofi's ankle with a shot off the ropes, similar to what they have done in NXT in the past. Dash and Dawson celebrate as their music hits and Kofi sells the injury.
- We go backstage to our new General Manager. Enzo Amore and Big Cass walk in. Enzo introduces he and his partner. This leads to Enzo and Cass asking why The Hardys got a title shot. Angle makes a match with Enzo and Cass vs. Sheamus and Cesaro tonight. The winners will get a RAW Tag Team Title shot. Cass ends the segment by spelling "SAWFT" and they walk off. Angle is confused because that's not how you spell soft.
- We go to the ring and out comes RAW Women's Champion Bayley for six-person tag action. We go to commercial.
Bayley, Sasha Banks and Dana Brooke vs. Charlotte Flair, Nia Jax and Emma
Back from the break and Bayley waits with Dana Brooke as Sasha Banks makes her way out to join them. The music hits and out comes Emma making her big return to the ring. She poses on top of the announce table before heading to the ring. Nia Jax is out next, followed by Charlotte Flair. Dana looks to start out with Charlotte but Emma tags in. Emma and Dana go at it now.
Emma gets the upperhand early on and works Dana around. Emma sends Dana back down and points at Bayley to come in. Bayley comes in and they go at it. Emma works on the arm. Bayley takes control for a minute but Emma drops her with a right hand. Emma stands tall as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and the heels keep Bayley in their corner. Emma is fired up and aggressive tonight. Bayley looks to make a comeback on Charlotte. Bayley launches her over the top to the floor. Sasha looks to get the tag but Charlotte pulls her off the apron. Bayley finally gets the tag but Charlotte doesn't see it. Sasha nails Charlotte, then Nia and Emma off the apron. Sasha with a spinning head scissors on Charlotte and another double knees. Sasha with the double knees in the corner for a 2 count.
Dana stops Emma and slams her. Nia comes in and misses a clothesline on Dana. Dana and Sasha double dropkick Nia to the floor. Bayley with a crossbody to the floor on Nia. Charlotte and Sasha go at it. Charlotte hits Natural Selection but Sasha turns it into a Banks Statement for the win.
Winners: Sasha Banks, Bayley and Dana Brooke
- After the match, the babyfaces stand tall and leave together. Charlotte gets up and shoves Emma. They have words as Nia comes in. Nia sends Charlotte to the corner and splashes her as Emma retreats. Nia tosses Charlotte across the ring and nails a big elbow drop. Nia talks some trash and leaves the ring to a pop.
- Angle is backstage with Sami Zayn. Sami hopes to develop the same relationship he had with the former RAW GM, Mick Foley. Sami is worried about ending up on SmackDown next week. Angle gives Sami props for the "three i's" and Sami thanks him. Sami asks if Angle relayed this praise to Stephanie. Jinder Mahal comes in and rants to Angle about how he should've won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal but Rob Gronkowski cost him the match. Sami and Jinder have words. Angle says we now solve our problems in the ring since he's in charge. He makes a match for later tonight.
- Still to come, Lesnar is here.
- Back from the break and out comes the new WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman to a big pop. Heyman takes the mic and introduces himself and his client. Heyman says his client is allowing him to get a little personal tonight and reveal a bedtime story that Lesnar tells his kids, and Heyman tells his kids each night. The bedtime story mocks Bill Goldberg. Heyman says Goldberg went to Suplex City and got his ass kicked. Heyman says the story does have a happily ever after ending and that is - we won't be seeing Bill Goldberg around here anymore. A "yes!" chant starts up with a few "no!" chants in there. Heyman gets a quick "thank you Brock" chant going.
Heyman says Lesnar is now looking for new challenges and new challengers. A "Finn" chant starts up for Finn Balor. Heyman names Seth Rollins, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, both of The Hardys as potential opponents. Heyman says Lesnar won't be a champion that just takes selfies with the title. Heyman goes on and brings up Roman Reigns defeating The Undertaker at WrestleMania 33. Heyman says Lesnar and Reigns, with the only WrestleMania wins over The Undertaker, must do battle to decide whose yard this really is. A "we want Balor" chant starts up. Heyman pauses but doesn't acknowledge it. Heyman says if Reigns is The Big Dog, Lesnar is animal cruelty. Heyman has been authorized to give the post-WrestleMania RAW crowd something they will never forget. Heyman says it's time to deliver that 1-on-1 match, right here tonight. The music interrupts Heyman and out comes Braun Strowman instead of Reigns.
Lesnar and Braun meet in the middle of the ring. Braun's not done with Reigns. He says when he's done with Reigns, maybe he will have Lesnar next. Braun says Lesnar damn sure has his attention. Lesnar laughs as they stare each other down. Lesnar lays the title down at Braun's feet. Fans chant Braun's name as they face off. Braun steps back from the title and fans boo. Braun exits the ring as the staredown continues. A "bulls--t" chant starts up now. Braun's music hits and he marches to the back.
- Charly is backstage with Chris Jericho. She confirms he will get his rematch against Kevin Owens at Payback. Jericho cuts a promo on the RAW after WrestleMania crowd being his amigos and goes on talking about Owens and how he barely won the WrestleMania 33 match. Jericho adds Owens' finger tip to The List. Owens attacks out of nowhere and beats Jericho down. Samoa Joe joins in and they destroy Jericho backstage. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Kurt Angle is approached by Seth Rollins backstage. Angle says Jericho is in no condition to be Rollins' partner tonight but the match is still on. Angle promises to find Rollins a partner.
#1 Contenders Match: Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass
Back from the break and both teams are out. The winners of this match will become new #1 contenders to RAW Tag Team Champions The Hardys. Lots of back and forth to start. We go to commercial with Enzo and Cass standing in the ring while their opponents are out on the floor.
Back from the break and Sheamus and Cesaro are in control of Enzo. Cass gets dropkicked back into the barrier. Enzo counters Sheamus and hits a DDT but Cass is nowhere near the apron. Cesaro tags in and hits a running uppercut in the corner. Cesaro gets a big pop for the Cesaro Swing on Enzo now. Cesaro goes for the Sharpshooter and locks it in the middle of the ring.
Cass comes in and nails Cesaro with a big boot. Sheamus gets decked off the apron next. Cass runs around and gets the hot tag finally. Cass unloads on Cesaro but fans boo. Cass with two splashes in the corner. Cass with a big sidewalk slam. Cass nails the Empire Slam and a big boot on Cesaro. Enzo tags in for the top rope launcher but Sheamus nails a Brogue to Cass. Sheamus launches Enzo into an uppercut from Cesaro for the win and the future title shot.
Winners and New #1 Contenders: Sheamus and Cesaro
- After the match, Sheamus and Cesaro stand tall as we go to replays.
- Still to come, Rollins and a partner vs. Joe and Owens. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get more stills from WrestleMania 33.
Jinder Mahal vs. Sami Zayn
We go to the ring and out comes Jinder Mahal as Cole shows us stills from the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal with Rob Gronkowski taking out Jinder. Sami Zayn is out next to a pop.
Jinder attacks from behind while Sami is still making his entrance on the apron. Jinder beats Sami around ringside and knees him in the face. Fans begin the "ole!" chants for Sami. Jinder sends Sami into the steel steps and gets fired up. Jinder brings it back into the ring as the referee checks on Sami. We finally get the bell.
Jinder goes right to work on Sami in the corner. Jinder drops knees on Sami and keeps him grounded. Sami runs into an elbow and goes down again. Jinder with a dropkick to the back for another 2 count. Jinder keeps control and drops more big knee drops for a 2 count. Jinder keeps Sami on the mat as the "ole!" chants continue. Jinder with a high knee off the ropes. Sami counters a right hand and hits the Exploder suplex into the corner.
Sami readies for a Helluva Kick and nails it.
Winner: Sami Zayn
- After the match, Sami stands tall as we go to replays.
- Still to come, Rollins and a partner team up in the main event. Back to commercial.
Seth Rollins and Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens
Back from the break and out comes new WWE United States Champion Kevin Owens for the main event. His partner Samoa Joe is out next. Seth Rollins is out first for his team. Cole says Rollins was cleared to wrestle tonight based on his performance at WrestleMania last night. It's time to find out who Kurt Angle picked to be Rollins' partner. The lights go out and the entrance begins for Finn Balor. Balor makes his return to a huge pop. He is not dressed as The Demon.
Back from the break and the bell rings. Rollins starts off with Owens. They trade holds and show each other up. Joe tags in as Rollins looks on. Joe charges and they start brawling. Joe rams Rollins back into the corner and unloads. Rollins fires right back with strikes. Joe with strikes and a kick to turn it back around. Owens tags back in and beats Rollins down in the corner. Rollins comes back and makes the tag to Balor after sending Owens into the turnbuckle. Owens and Balor stare at each other. Fans chant for Balor. Balor unloads on Owens as a NXT chant starts. Balor with a dropkick to the face.
Balor keeps control and drops Owens with another kick. Balor goes up top for the Coup de Grace but Owens goes to the floor. Balor follows up and kicks him into the barrier. Balor brings it back into the ring and they go to double team Owens. Owens end sup down on the floor selling a knee injury. Joe checks on him. Rollins runs the ropes and nails a dive but clutches his knee. Back in the ring again. Owens goes for Rollins' knee and nails a DDT for a 2 count. Joe comes in and works over Rollins into the corner. Rollins fights out but Joe drops him with a kick to the head for a 2 count. Joe takes Rollins back to the corner and tags Owens for a bit of double teaming. Owens stomps away as fans chant "stupid idiot" at him. Owens keeps control and covers for a 2 count. Owens keeps Rollins grounded now.
Rollins looks to make a comeback again but Owens cuts him off and yells out about being the champion. Joe comes back for more of the same to Rollins. Joe focuses on the knee now. Rollins tries to a tag but Joe stops him. Joe drops Rollins again for a pin attempt. Rollins ends up getting caught in the Coquina Clutch. Rollins breaks it and nails an enziguri to take Joe down. Balor and Owens tag in at the same time. Balor unloads and nails a dropkick to the face. Balor chops Owens in the corners. Owens blocks the 4th chop with an elbow. Finn with a kick. Balor goes to the top and boots Joe when he tries to stop him. Balor climbs up for Coup de Grace but has to land on his feet. Balor ducks Owens. Owens catches Balor and slams him for a close 2 count.
Balor avoids a pop-up powerbomb and kicks Owens. Balor nails a Slingblade. Balor targets Owens in the corner but Joe makes the save with a Clutch attempt. Rollins takes out Joe. Rollins gets kicked in the face. It comes down to Balor nailing the Coup de Grace on Owens for the win.
Winners: Finn Balor and Seth Rollins
- After the match, Balor stands tall as Rollins looks on while leaning in the corner. We go to replays. Joe and Owens retreat to the stage and talk trash back at Balor and Rollins in the ring. Rollins raises Balor's arm as Balor's music plays. RAW goes off the air with Balor celebrating.