Monday, January 25, 2016

Nikki Bella to Have Neck Surgery This Week

Nikki Bella recently spoke with eonline.com, and revealed that she will be having neck surgery this week. Here are the highlights…
On Getting Neck Fusion Surgery: “I have basically a broken neck, a pretty bad herniated disk. What makes mine a little bit difficult than most people is that I have some disk behind my vertebrae so with a lot of prayers we’re gonna pray that the doctors can get the piece behind my vertebrae with just a bone fusion.”
On Her MRI From October: “Right when we saw that we knew OK no more ring work,” Nikki revealed. “So it’s just been a ware and tear and what we do it’s entertainment but there’s a reason why we say, ‘Don’t try this at home.’”
On How Serious The Surgery Is: “There is a potential that this is career-ending,” Nikki explained. “We will only know that when I get out of surgery on Wednesday and then basically how the bone heals Wednesday. So that’s been tough but I truly have such hope that I will get to compete in that ring another day, I really do.”

Opinionated View- Again I don't wish injury anyone. But this doesn't shock me. She never really learned how to wrestle you watch her stuff it's sloppy. And than form reason she started trying to more dangerous moves.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment