Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Layla Retires From WWE

Layla El announced her retirement from WWE on Wednesday. "I've been traveling the world for nine years now and sometimes it's just time to start the next chapter of your life," she told WWE.com. "Traveling on the road was fun, but the older you get, it takes more time for recovery. I just got tired of the travel part."
Layla was also asked what's next for her. "To be perfectly honest, the first two weeks, I'm doing absolutely nothing. [laughs] No, I have stuff that I would like to do. I would maybe like to do some TV stuff, whether it's in the States or in the U.K. I've talked a little bit about maybe going back into my dance background. I'm going to start choreographing and might even go back to the Heat to start choreographing with them. And then, of course, I'm engaged now to my fiancé Richard. We're going to get married and then later on, in a few years, I want to have some kids and start my family life."

Opinionated View- Not a big loss. Nothing personal against Layla but she was awful in the ring and never got any better. Wrestling is better off with out Layla around

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews

No comments:

Post a Comment