Thursday, July 4, 2013

Family blaming WWE over fatal astham attack of mother


ABC affiliate RTV 6 is featuring an article on the family of Susan Prim who died in 2008 after having a fatal asthma attack while attending a WWE event. The family claims Prim began having trouble breathing after pyro was set off at the Summerslam PPV in August 2008 inside the Conseco Fieldhouse. Others named in the lawsuit besides WWE includes Capital Improvement Board, the city of Indianapolis, Pacers Basketball, LLC, Conseco Fieldhouse and various other pyrotechnic and entertainment companies.
To check out the full article, click here.
Opinionated View- I always feel bad when I hear about someone losing a family member and also I'm not a doctor so I have no idea what could set off a attack like that...But I can't see you can blame the WWE for this unless there was something one of a kind about the pyro that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment