Thursday, June 20, 2013

Update on Mike Bennett in ROH and WWE


- Ring of Honor's Mike Bennett has been told to wait as he has yet to receive a developmental start date with WWE. He will continue to work for ROH until that time. He is currently scheduled to compete at Saturday's Best in the World iPPV event.

- Mike Bennett recently spoke about his relationship with Maria, rumors that he is about to go toWWEad more. Here are the highlights…

"Me and Mariaare not a package deal. For some reason, I get people asking if I would only go to the WWE with Maria, and that is not the case at all. She was offered a deal to go back to the WWE back in January. Everything was all set to go, but they told her that they weren't moving along with thestoryline.

I don't know where the rumors came from, but I didn't do any medical tests. I am not signed to a contract for the WWE, and I'm not heading down to Tampa. It is kind of 'up in the air' right now, and I consider myself a 'free agent' at this moment. I know there is interest from WWE, and I know there is interest from Ring of Honor. Now, it's just a matter of seeing where the ball is going to land."

Credit:Monday Night Mayhem


https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews

No comments:

Post a Comment