Thursday, June 20, 2013

TNA’s King Mo Says He Will Retire Jacob Noe at Bellator 97


King Mo recently spoke about his upcoming fight with Jacob Noe at Bellator 97. Mo is not a fan of Mr. Noe as you can see below…

"I don't like him. I don't like the gym he trains at. He's fake. He talks a lot of trash behind my back, and I hope that he's here listening, or ya'll can tell him this because I'm going to beat the brakes off of him. I'm going to whoop his ass so bad I'm going to retire him. I'm going to make sure he goes back crying to his family again because last time we both lost, he was crying, talking about how he misses his family. I'm going to make sure that happens again. I can't stand the dude. I can't stand anybody that's affiliated with him. I'm going to punish this dude. I'm serious."

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews

No comments:

Post a Comment