Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Tyrus announces his departure from Impact

Former WWE star Tyrus (aka Brodus Clay) announced on Wednesday via Instagram that he was departing Impact Wrestling for the second time in his career, citing creative differences as the main reason behind his exit.
After leaving WWE under the Brodus Clay persona in 2014, Tyrus has appeared in two different stints for Impact from 2014 to 2016 and returning to the company earlier this year before his most recent exit.
tyrussmash#tyrussmash 2014-2018 I have been a part @impactwrestling worked with a lot good people and for the most part enjoyed my time. Having said that... as I’ve grown ... they well.... ummm. change is good and there defiantly has been a lot of changes and today after much contemplation it time for me to move on from impact. Creatively we just don’t see eye to eye on anything and I beat @therealec3 so I’m good... I wish them well in there future endeavors... #nuffsaid


No comments:

Post a Comment