Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Updated WWE Money In the Bank Card

Here is how the rest of the card looks as of Tuesday night.
WWE Championship Match
Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Randy Orton
“Money in the Bank” Ladder Match
AJ Styles vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Baron Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. WWE United States Champion Kevin Owens
“Money in the Bank” Women’s Ladder Match
Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Carmella vs. Tamina
WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships Match
The Usos (c’s) vs. The New Day
WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship Match
Naomi (c) vs. Lana

Opinionated View- Mother of god this card is so bad I think I'm getting a concussion just looking at it. WWE title match is a god damn joke. I think I have said it all about Jinder his title reign had no build and Jinder is not compelling. And even if Orton wins it just means we are back to a boring Randy Orton title reign. MITB doesn't look good. Unless TNA era AJ shows up I don't even know if he can do bump off a ladder, Ziggler has just quit trying, Nakmura is awful even worse we have to deal with doing all his stupid shit. I like Corbin and maybe he will win it to do the old win MITB gets jobbed out and than win the title out of no where. Again I like Zayn same thing as Corbin only as a face. Owens is great but I hate this stupid Face of America. And man Owens has been booked so weak for nearly a year now.

Women's MITB is going to be a god damn disaster. Becky is the only one with talent she is going to have to carry the whole match and worse of all knowing WWE she is the least likely to win. Charlotte sucks she has NEVER lived up to that hype she got early on. Oh she will do a moonsault big fucking deal. Natalya remains awful in her current run as a heel. I so see her taking 25 mins to climb the ladder as she stops to over play to the crowd. Carmella is awful she struggles to do the most basic moves and no fans care about her. Worse of all I'm sure they will do some stupid stuff with Ellsworth. Tamina has never improved and she gets hurt all the time. I am putting even money she gets hurt doing this match given how often she gets hurt.

Fake Gangsters vs. Bad Clowns enough said about the tag title match. And finally Naomi and Lana. Namoi SUCKS I AM SO SICK OF THE IWC PUTTING HER OVER! EVERY MOVE SHE DOES LOOKS AWFUL! SHE HAS THE WORSE KICKS EVER! I'd rage about Lana getting a title shot but what the point and she might up being better than Namoi all she has to is hit 1 move correctly and she is.





No comments:

Post a Comment