Friday, June 17, 2016

TNA Re-Signs Several Talents

TNA Posted the Following

We are proud to announce the following Stars & Knockout have Re-Signed with IMPACT WRESTLING...
Abyss
Rosemary
DJ Z
Al Snow
Be sure to watch them in action every Tuesday night on IMPACT WRESTLING at 9/8c on Pop

Opinionated View- Good re-signings Abyss is that classic vet that can still go the Decay gimmick has breezed some new life into him. Rosemary is that X-Factor with Decay don't get me wrong Steve and Abyss are great but Rosemary makes it that much better. Plus she is a talented wrestler who I hope we get to see in the ring.

DJ Z solid talent I like the little paring with Eddie Edwards hope that he can keep it going. Al I assume it mostly to work as a manager but I'm excited because I think the Tribunal has real potential.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment