Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Longtime ROH star announces his departure

Roderick Strong announced that he will be leaving the Ring of Honor promotion following Saturday’s television taping. “I want to be able to personally thank everyone, from the new fans that just found ROH, to the fans that have followed me from the beginning,” Strong stated in quotes published by the company.

“Ring of Honor is more than just a company to me. It’s my family, I started as 20-year-old kid just looking for an opportunity to learn and grow as a performer. Now I stand here after 12 and a half years loving it just as much, if not more than when I came in. I want to thank you for your patience as you watched me grow over time. I want to thank you for the cheers, the boos and the passion you showed me. Most importantly I want to thank you personally for always supporting the greatest company in the world, Ring of Honor. I hope to see everyone this Saturday in Concord.” Read the full story at ROHwrestling.com

Opinionated View- Strong needed to leave. Even if you disagree with me on how boring he is you have to admit he was been with ROH so long there was nothing left for him to do.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment