Tuesday, February 24, 2015

NXT’s Solomon Crowe Helps Save Driver From Overturned Car

According to WWE.com, NXT star Solomon Crowe helped pull a woman from an overturned car in Orlando, FL. Following a session at the WWE Performance Center, Crowe was at a nearby store and heard a crashing sound. Crowe (who has received first aid training) and another witness rushed to the overturned SUV and helped remove the driver from the vehicle. They had to pry open the door to rescue the driver. Crowe had the following to say to WWE.com…
“I didn’t even think. When I saw it, I was wearing sandals, and I just took off in a full sprint toward the car. I knew especially if a car’s upside down like that, it can catch fire very easily, and whoever was in it, we wanted to get them out.
I would hope someone would do the same for me. That’s how I think about it.”
Crowe posted the following on Twitter…

Solomon Crowe @WWECrowe
There was a wreck in front of me...Pulled a young lady out of an upside down car today... Mind blown.... Right place, right time!
 
https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews?ref=bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment