Saturday, February 21, 2015

Indy Star Tim Donst Facing Serious Medical Issue

Independent wrestler Tim Donst revealed that he has a tumor located on his right kidney. He will be sidelined for at least three months and there is a possibility that he will be forced to retire.
"The doctors aren't confident if the removal of the kidney will completely solve the issue - if it doesn't Id be looking at a future with chemotherapy," he wrote on his website. "Even if everything is successful they have conflicting reports on whether or not Ill ever be able to wrestle again. The fear is if I were to get hit hard enough and damage my only remaining kidney Id be on dialysis for the remainder of my life.
"With any luck I'll be cursing, sweating and cutting promos in a town near you in the next few months. Without any luck - I cant even begin to think about. I can live with all the pain in my joints, I can live with my neck in constant strain but I can't seem to accept the fact that I may have to live my life without wrestling. Wrestling is my only escape from reality. If I cant use it to escape this I'm not sure what I am going to do. But I have to figure it out." Read his full blog at Donst.com.

Opinionated View- That is awful to hear. Donst is a talented wrestler hopefully he will be able to recover.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment