Monday, February 23, 2015

Former WWE & TNA Performer Signs With Lucha Underground

Former WWE & TNA performer Shawn Daivari announced that he has signed with Lucha Underground…

“Now that the cats outta the bag I feel like I can talk to u guys again. I signed a contract with #luchaunderground and am officially back on TV. LU is the best thing going today for one reason; instead of being a copy of a copy of a copy they threw out the entire f–king play book and said ‘let’s start with what’s hot in 2015. What a f–king idea, RIGHT?!?! Shoulder handled thanks to @spidertechtape”

Opinionated View- Daivari is I think LU would be better off going with more Lucha Style Wrestlers. Hell there is  great group out of CHIKARA who can work Lucha that I would much rather see get a chance than another one for Daivari.


No comments:

Post a Comment