Monday, July 28, 2014

I'll admit I won't feel completely secure until I hear an official statement form#TNA or Spike. But allow me to point out this week #WWE will announce the numberd for the network. I can't help but wonder if the IWC is so worried about the numbers that the whole cancelation of #IMPACTonSPIKE was set out there so that could be the big story everyone is talking about instead of what could be some awful news for #WWENetwork. Here's another thing last few weeks its been nothing bout good news for TNA the #TNANYC shows have lived up to the hype and the Viewership/Ratings have been going up. Meanwhile WWE awful PPV and a interview by Lana that got bad press. Momentum can be a big deal.

Yeah I admit this sounds like I'm in the same class of guys that think Silva took a dive vs Weidman. And than I'm speculating the US Government was behind 9/11 and the moon landing was filmed on a soundstage. But notice what happened the story gets started and now everyone is talking about TNA. Nothing about the Network Numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment