Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Top Japanese Star Possibly Heading to WWE

According to Pwinsider.com, it was announced in Japan that Pro Wrestling NOAH star KENTA (real name Kenta Kobayashi) would be leaving the promotion. His final appearance will be on May 17th. KENTA spent a week at the WWE Performance Center back in January, training and working out with developmental talents. He downplayed his time there, noting that it was something he wanted to do because he had a break in his schedule.

KENTA wrote the following in a blog entry…

"It is indeed true that I have always been yearning for a spot in WWE, and I've always wanted to give it a try sometime. After all, you only live once. I should have given it a try. I should have chosen another way. I've had those regrets when I was in my middle and high school, and even after I got in to this business. I just did not want to regret later about something I haven't tried, so I used my time off to participate in the WWE workout. The executives were at the workout, so perhaps I may have left a mark."

While nothing has been made official at this time; the feeling is that KENTA has been offered a WWE deal and that is the reason he gave notice to NOAH. KENTA has worked for NOAH for the past 14 years, also making appearances for Ring of Honor during that time

Opinionated View- Because it worked so well for Sin Cara? He's a great talent but I don't think this will end well.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews

No comments:

Post a Comment