Thursday, August 2, 2018

WWE Rumored To Be Planning nWo Reunion

TicketDrew noted on Twitter that WWE could be planning a nWo reunion for Hulk Hogan’s return to the company. It’s believed this would be for a WWE Network special or a one-off appearance, but would include Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. He wrote:
I’v been asked a couple times if I think the nWo is coming back with Hogan/Hall/Nash. No, I don’t think they will have another run on the roster as active wrestlers BUT you might see them on the network or a one off sometime soon.

SportsKeeda speculates that this could be to soften the blow for Hogan’s return if the audience reacts negatively due to his previous racist comments.
Opinionated View- If the fans are going to boo Hogan over his comments they will boo him regardless of who is with him. And you know my stance I am sick of legends and nostalgia so I will be booing just based on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment