Saturday, August 11, 2018

WWE currently looking into allegations about Randy Orton backstage with writers

WWE has confirmed they are looking into allegations made against Randy Orton by former WWE writer Court Bauer stemming from an incident backstage during his tenure.
According to a report by F4WOnline, the allegations resurfaced this week after a Reddit user revived an old story Bauer told during a 2012 edition of the MLW podcast.
The transcription detailed what Orton would do with new writers hired by WWE.
“For every new writer that would show up, he come in the room, put his hand down his pants, pull out his dick, touch himself, then say, ‘I’m Randy Orton, shake my hand. Oh, you don’t want to shake my hand? You’re big leaguing me? That’s f*cked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you wont shake Randy Orton’s hand?'”
Bauer himself stated he was able to avoid this situation with Orton when Stephanie McMahon walked into the room at the time Orton was allegedly reaching into his pants.
When reached for comment on Twitter, Bauer said he had “no qualms” with Orton and that someone simply decided to revive the old story on Reddit.

.When reached for comment, WWE said they were “looking into the matter.”
Opinionated View- You know part of me wants to to is that all? I mean given Randy's rep I'm amazed it's he didn't beat up some writer and than whip his dick to piss on him. I mean people Randy is known as a hot head. Now I'm not saying it's right or okay what Rnady did. And don't give me that "Looking into it" bullshit WWE. Odds are some of your own "producers" would go up and tell Randy "New writer is alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment