Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WWE NXT Preview

The following is scheduled for tonight’s 4/13 WWE NXT on the WWE Network:
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Elias Samson
* NXT Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Eva Marie
* The Revival in action.
* The Hype Bros. vs. Blake & Murphy
* Carmella vs. Aliyah

Opinionated View- Sit down boys and girls I've got to rant a bit. I can't stand Nakamura I've made it clear. The guy is over ratted its the classic IWC rose colored glassed because he was pushed in New Japan. Yet all the guy does is jump knees. Samson isn't awful but I don't see anything that tells me he's going to drag something good out of Nakamura.

Not really all that impressed with Asuka I think a lot of her hype is again being from Japan and working NXT. Don't get me wrong she's not bad. Than Eva Maire who I actually feel so sorry for. Because as I said before she's just another model turend wrestlers but WWE has presented in such a way everyone hates her. Even worse in the IWC's jacked up way of thinking she's not good enough for NXT. You know NXT where she is supposed to be developing.

I like the Revivival, Hype Bros. and Blake & Murphy but I know they going to be jobbed out on the main roster. Hell look at Zack. Don't know who Aliyah is but I just find Carmella annoying.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment