Friday, April 22, 2016

Velvet Sky's TNA Departure Confirmed

TNA Wrestling have announced that long time TNA Knockout Velvet Sky has wrestled her final match in TNA.
IMPACT WRESTLING today announced a mutual decision with TNA Knockouts veteran Velvet Sky to not renew her agreement.
...
Sky’s final in-ring appearance with TNA occurred in Orlando earlier today and will broadcast on an upcoming episode of IMPACT WRESTLING seen Tuesday nights at 9/8c on Pop.
“This has been my home for 10 years and, no matter what happens in my future, I will never forget where I’ve come from or the people who have helped me get where I am,” said Sky. “Thank you to everyone at TNA – from talent to production to crew -who has helped me do what I love.”

Opinionated View- I'm sure this will bring the usual "TNA is dying" talk from the IWC sheep. And I'm sure this will bring the "TNA needs to stop losing people," From some TNA fans. You guys should know me by now. I will miss Velvet but I'm not going to swear the sky is falling. Companies need turn over to keep fresh. Also TNA has brought in some new knockouts. Plus what else could Velvet really do in TNA.

As for the TNA is dying crap shut the fuck up. You have been playing that song way to long now.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews/

No comments:

Post a Comment