Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair Comment on Verne Gagen

WWE Hall of Famers Hulk Hogan & Ric Flair posted the following on Twitter earlier today, commenting on the news that former AWA owner & champion Verne Gagne had passed away on Monday at the age of 89:
Hogan: "RIP Verne Gagne,Verne said stay down and sell until u hear the crowd rumbling then Start shaking and Hulk up and don't sell anymore thx HH"
Flair:  "Verne, I wouldn't be where I am without you. I owe my career to you. Thank you for making me. God bless you and your family #VerneGagne"

Hulkamania was first started in the AWA in the early 1980s which led to Hogan's longtime success and Flair was trained by Gagne in 1971.

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment