Thursday, December 25, 2014

Morale At All Time Low in WWE?

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that morale in WWE has gotten worse since the Vince McMahon interview on the live WWE Network edition of Steve Austin’s podcast. The problem among the talent is that they feel McMahon buried just about everyone outside of Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt and the now-infamous “brass ring” comments hit home for a lot of midcard guys who were pushed in a very start-stop manner.

Another notable point among the talent who were down on the interview were the burial of Cesaro, who at one point was believed to have top babyface potential before his heel turn. Morale got bad enough that Triple H did a speech to the whole roster in an attempt at damage control that backfire. It is said that the NXT guys love him, but that he lost credibility with the main roster guys who have been there for a long time.

Opinionated View- I've said it all along the current roster isn't allowed to even jump up and grab the ring. If I'm a guy whose on the main roster right now and I'm not one of the golden children I would give up. I'd keep working I'd make my money but I'd also assume things will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment