Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bully Ray Offers To Fight Rampage Jackson at Bellator Show

From Mike Johnson- Former TNA champion Bully Ray has taken to Twitter campaigning that he wants to step into Bellator's cage and replace Tito Ortiz against Rampage Jackson on 11/2.
The 11/2 event was originally scheduled to be a PPV broadcast, but with Ortiz out, will not be a free special on Spike.

Ortiz had been seen in TNA as part of Ray's Aces & Eights group during the build for the fight, which saw Rampage Jackson booked as part of the Main Event Mafia.

Ray's offer to fight Jackson led to a back and forth between the two on Twitter over the last several days.

In asking around, I am told that this wasn't Ray just trying to get publicity for himself, but being absolutely serious in that if Bellator would entertain his offer, he'd step in the ring with Jackson in what would be most interesting TNA-Bellator crossover.

Here are some of the Tweets in question:

Heard @Rampage4real needs a new opponent. Show me the $$$ and I'll step into that cage and make ya famous...when I knock you out.

If @Rampage4real would accept my challenge, I would show him the TRUE meaning of Hell in a Cell. @Titoortiz out, BULLY in. .

  1. @REALBully5150 lets do this.. I'll fight u anytime brother. U will learn real fast y I'm called Rampage. Step n the cage!
Your peeps know where 2 find me. Fans wanna c it.RT @Rampage4real: @REALBully5150 lets do this. I'll fight u anytime bro. Step in the cage.

Opinionated View-  I highly doubt this would happen. If I had to guess Rampage will face the winner of the King Mo vs Emmanuel Newton fight. The interesting thing would be if TNA uses this when Rampage returns to Impact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment