Sunday, July 8, 2018

Jay Lethal Denies Taeler Hendrixs Accusations, Hendrixs Respondes

 As we previously reported, Taeler Hendrix accused ROH Champion Jay Lethal of having her removed from ROH TV for not having sex with him. ROH released a statement saying they were investigating the matter. Now Jay Lethal has responded in a statement on Twitter. He wrote

Please do not use my words here as fuel to attack myself or my accuser, there is already too much hate going around in the world so let’s not add to it. pic.twitter.com/eZ5IVcPSez

After Jay Lethal posted to Twitter denying Taeler Hendrix’s claim that he had her removed from Ring of Honor television for not sleeping with him, Hendrix has responded. You can see her posts below, in which Hendrix provides a screenshot of a text message and fires back at her detractors.
It appears that conversation Hendrix is alluding to when she says Lethal “pulled me aside at a live event, told me what you told me” is the one where, in her previous tweet making the accusation against Lethal, he “told me because I didn’t sleep with him they sabotaged me and took me off TV.”
Opinionated View- Taeler having Texts of him saying we need to talk doesn't prove anything. But look this is why I felt ROH neeeded to respond sooner. Having seen Jay's statement it's very dry it's very some PR person wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment