Wednesday, May 27, 2015

So now that I have had a chance to calm down here are my thoughts on #TNA and #ROH both airing on Destination America. I stand by all the things I have said about ROH. The show is awful it's poorly booked, poorly written, and with a lot of bad talent. I admit TNA isn't perfect but they have some great shows and a lot of great talent. I dislike DA giving ROH a spot when they could have given TNA a second shows.
Now all that said I see this can be a positive thing for both companies and wrestling as whole. More places to work is always good. We gotta have more than #WWE and no #NXT doesn't count as another option.
In DA's press release they mentioned TNA and seemed to give the indication that they are going for a 1 2 punch. ROH can be a strong lead in for TNA. My main concern (And I'm showing my fanboy here) is TNA staying on TV. So I am willing give this a chance but if TNA leaves than I'm done with DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment