Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Welcome to Real Wrestling News and Opinionated Views

Hello everyone my name is Nick Noel for many years I worked a wrestling news site. I had a falling out with the owner over what was really news and should be posted on a news line and his feeling I was to hard on the WWE. So I left the site.

So what is this page about well its simple far often wrestling sites post random BS claiming it to be news and it's just a bunch of nothing its stuff from twitter its some one thoughts that they claim as news. Here I will only post stuff that is real news.

As for the Opinionated Views well I've been watching wrestling since I was nine years old. I love the art (and it is an art) of wrestling and I'm passionate about what I think is good and bad. So thanks for checking us out and like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/RealWrestlingNewsAndOpinionatedViews

No comments:

Post a Comment